All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
KVM College of Pharmacy located in Cherthala, Alleppey, kerala established in 2010 has a campus spread over a spacious area with imposing building, lush green campus & unpolluted environment with magnificent infrastructure. Eminent professionals are drawn from top Pharmacy institutions of the country as faculty members to impart professional education & create the future pharmacists. The college is equipped with the best infrastructure and equipments, which has been instrumental in creating the best minds in the field of Pharmacy. We believe that having established our credentials in the field of education, we need to take our commitment forward through research and innovation.
It is approved by AICTE & PCI New Delhi and is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). Our focus on continuous interaction with the industry, sharing the industry experiences, understanding industry needs helps KVM College of Pharmacy to provide training with required skill sets to meet industry expectations.
K. Velayudhan Memorial Trust, registered on 13th May 1983 with the objective of providing relief and solace to the poor and needy, mainly in Charitable and Education field. The emphasis is on Health Education, Welfare of Women, Children and Other Weaker sections of the society including Disable, Retarded and Discarded as well as Higher education in science and technology. Over the years, the KVM Trust has earned a reputation for itself by fulfilling the educational aspirations of many and self providing relief through its pioneering activities in educational and charity fields and by running organisations and institutions of international quality. The many educational institutions setup by the KVM Trust have become the most preferred choice for the students in the region for their excellent infrastructure and exceptional quality of teaching. The social service organisations run by the KVM Trust have brought hope and happiness to many children and families. The KVM Trust is constantly on the lookout for new avenues to channelise its energy and resources addressing newer needs and aspirations of the society and in service of humanity.
· We endeavor to foster young minds with quality education to emerge as dynamic, innovative, knowledgeable, skilled and competent professionals to meet the global demands in healthcare of the society.
· To inculcate discipline among students
· To disseminate academic knowledge and practical skills by innovative teaching programmes
· To extend frontier of knowledge through critical thinking and nurture a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
· Promote and develop talents of students to make them competent, confident and dynamic
· Provide value based quality education to mould socially committed pharmacy professionals.