BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management. It is considered an ideal degree for students who wants to pursue managerial roles and leadership positions in future.
The basic eligibility for BBA admission is an aggregate of 50% marks in Class XII from a recognized educational board.
BBA Admission Process
Generally, BBA admission process is based on either merit (Class XII scores) and/ or various entrance examinations conducted by university/ college offering the course. Group Discussions and Personal Interview rounds are also conducted.
Following criteria should be met for BBA Course Admission:
- Minimum 50% in Class XII in any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities) from a recognized educational board.
- Performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university offering the course. BBA Scholarships are available basis these scores.
- Group discussion and/or Personal Interview results
Students from any background or stream can apply for BBA course. Usually a minimum 50% in Class XII is required to secure admission.
BBA Entrance Exams
Some of the BBA entrance tests are:
- CET BBA 2020 : This is a national level test, conducted in the month of May for undergraduate admission to colleges of Indraprastha University.
- SET 2020: Symbiosis Entrance Test is conducted in the month of May for undergraduate admission to colleges of Symbios University.
- NPAT BBA 2020: This is a national level test, conducted Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for various undergraduate courses.
- AIMA UGAT 2020: AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test is a national level exam conducted annually by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to various management colleges.
- DU JAT 2020: DU JAT is a national level entrance exam for admission to professional undergraduate programmes offered in Delhi University.