BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate degree whose primary point is to serve mankind through clinical treatment alongside the characteristics of love, care, and tolerance. Most of the colleges offer this course for 4 years along with 1 year as a junior staff nurse. The course is based on individuals and society, concentrating on achieving, keeping up, and recouping ideal wellbeing and personal satisfaction.
Applicants need to satisfy the fundamental qualification rules to seek after this course, for example, 50% or above in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects. The course offers you two options of course study: One is BSc Nursing (Basic) and the other one is BSc Nursing (Post-Basic).
BSc Nursing Eligibility
To pursue this course a candidate needs to obtain an aggregate score of 50% in higher secondary class with the science stream. One can browse the two-course alternatives one B. Sc. (Fundamental) and another is B.Sc. (Post-Basic), the qualification measures for the two is referenced beneath:
· For BSc (Basic) Admission – Candidates should pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and ought to be medicinally fit.
· For BSc (Post-Basic) Admission – Candidates should pass 10+2 in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). One needs to get a testament in GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) and register him/herself as RNRM (Registered Nurse Registered Midwife) from the State Nurses Registration Council.
BSc Nursing Admission Process
Admission to this course is based on both entrance exams score and merit. Mostly, BSc Nursing admission is based on entrance exams held between April-June month. Candidates can fill the application form in both online or offline mode for securing admissions.
· Search for the best BSc Nursing Colleges in India or in your state. Select the college of your choice and the entrance exam for which you might need to appear for admission to that particular college.
· Go to the University or College’s official website and fill-up the form with all the necessary details and Id requirements.
· The payment option can be both online or offline, depending upon the mode you have chosen for filing up the form. You should use the payment method that is most suitable for you.
· The payment does not guarantee admission but only the chance to sit in the examination room. The student must pass the examination in order to gain admission to the college.
|Job profile||Job description||Average salary|
|Nurse Educator||A nurse educator focuses on teaching aspiring nurses about patient care. They develop a curriculum and teach using the lab/clinical work. They mentor aspiring nurses.||A nurse educator focuses on teaching aspiring nurses about patient care. They develop a curriculum and teach using the lab/clinical work. They mentor aspiring nurses.||3,59,436 in 0-2 Years|
|Staff Nurse||A staff nurse looks after the patients who are admitted in their care. They maintain charts and administer their charts and medications according to the chart. They carefully monitor the patient’s diet and proper timing of their medicines.||A staff nurse looks after the patients who are admitted in their care. They maintain charts and administer their charts and medications according to the chart. They carefully monitor the patient’s diet and proper timing of their medicines.||2,40,421 in 0-2 Years|
* Average salary are subjective to change based on various factors