Terms and Conditions
Welcome to CampusStellar!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CampusStellar's Website, located at https://campusstellar.com/.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of india. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, CampusStellar and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CampusStellar. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CampusStellar for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CampusStellar
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CampusStellar
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CampusStellar
- Redistribute content from CampusStellar
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CampusStellar does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CampusStellar,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CampusStellar shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CampusStellar reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CampusStellar a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The main service of the platform is to provide an opportunity for both students and educational institutions to post relevant and useful information - both factual and opinionated Information is structured and categorized at various levels ,The Platform is intended to establish the company as a thought leader in the field of education by providing updated, accurate, and exhaustive information with regard to various courses conducted by the educational institutions in india. The reputation of the Platform shall be leveraged by the Company to achieve its business objective.
The Platform shall provide information on the varied courses offered at the under graduate and post graduate level and also list institutions under the varied fields with their contact details and accreditation details. It shall provide information on schools and various competitive exams for admissions to various professional courses. There shall be blogs of importance to Users and feedback corner for the Users to give their comments.
The Users further represents that they will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Users may not use the Platform if they are not competent to contract or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
All text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, 'Content'), is generated/provided by Platform and the Platform have control over it and assures a reasonable quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of content generated on the Platform.
All the Content displayed on the Platform is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or a third party) without the prior written consent of the Company and the copyright owner.
The Users are solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the feedback and comments by Users can be made via the Platform, the Platform bears no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the Users or made in respect of any of the content on the Platform. Further, the Platform reserves its right to suspend the account of any User for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the Platform or to terminate the account of any User who is found to have created or shared or submitted any Content or part thereof that is found to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading or offensive/vulgar. The User shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading.
The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the Platform. Users shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission of the Company.
- These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Platforms.
- The Users may terminate their use of the Platform at any time.
- The Company may terminate these Terms and close a User's account at any time without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User's access to the Platform at any time and for any reason, if any discrepancy or legal issue arises.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that the Company considers appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Services and Platforms without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User's access to the Platform, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause.
- The Platform also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular Users, to any/all of are on its Platform without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the Platform and/or other visitors to the Platform.
- The Platform reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Platform and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
- The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same.
By using this Platform and providing his/her identity and contact information to the Company through the Platform, the Users hereby agree and consent to receive calls, e-mails or SMS from the Company and/or any of its representatives at any time.
Clients can report to "email@example.com" if they find any discrepancy with regard to Platform or content-related information and the Company will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time is taken for investigation.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
The Client agrees and acknowledges that they are a restricted user of this Platform and that they:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Platform. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register. The Company is not liable if the User has provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the Name, Email address, Address, Mobile number and any such other information provided during account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User can update their details anytime through accessing their profile on the platform.
- Agree that they are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Company reserves the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Agree and understand that the Platform is providing only information about educational courses and institutes and under no circumstances shall the same be considered as professional advice. The Users shall use the information in accordance with their prudent thinking.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is manually entered into the database of the Platform. The User also acknowledges the fact that data so entered into the database is for the purpose of easy and ready reference for the User, and to streamline the Services through the Platform.
- Authorize the Platform to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, Client responses, Client locations, User comments, reviews and ratings for personalization of Services, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimisation of User-related options and Services.
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Platform. Any such use/limited use of the Platform will only be allowed with the prior express written permission of the Company.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Platform. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform will lead to suspension or termination of the User's access to the Platform. The User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using the Platform or any of the Services provided therein, it may be exposed to content that it may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Expressly agree and acknowledge that the Content generated by the User and displayed on the Platform is not owned by the Company and that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of the same. The User may, however, report any offensive or objectionable content, which the Company may then remove from the Platform, at its sole discretion.
- Expressly consents to follow the terms and conditions, and policies of the Vendor affiliated with the Company from whom the Users are utilizing services.
The User further undertakes not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the Platform, or any other viewer of the Platform, including any User account maintained on the Platform not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked Platforms;
- Use the Platform or any material or content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Platform or any other third party (s);
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may be applicable for or to any particular service offered on the Platform;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Commit any act that causes the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of its Internet Establishment ("ISP") or in any manner disrupts the Services of any other supplier/service provider of the Company/Platform;
- The User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Platform to disclose any and all information relating to the User in the possession of the Company/Platform to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. The User further understands that the Company/Platform might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating their acceptance to avail services where the transactions have remained incomplete.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge in any resale activities. In case of any such instances, the Company reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirm such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees not to post any material on the website that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, or needlessly distressful, or advertising any goods or services. More specifically, the User agrees not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User has no right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- is in any way harmful to minors;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available, the Company may in its sole discretion, limit the User's access and/or activity by immediately removing the User's access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate the User's association with the Platform, and/or refuse to usage of the Platform to the User, without being required to provide the User with notice or cause:
- If the User is in breach any of these Terms or the Policy;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If the User's actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or to the Company, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- User's use of the Platform,
- User's violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- User's violation of any rights of another;
- User's alleged improper conduct pursuant to these Services;
- User's conduct in connection with the Platform;
User agrees to fully cooperate in indemnifying the Company and the Platform at the user's expense. The user also agrees not to reach a settlement with any party without the consent of the Company.
In no event shall the Company/Platform be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/ Platform had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User's use of or access to the Platform and/or the Services or materials contained therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Founders/ Promoters/ Partners/ Associated people of the Company/Platform are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the Platform is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure;
- If the User has fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data;
- If there is an undue delay or inability to communicate through email;
- If there is any deficiency or defect in the Services managed by Us;
- If there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by the Platform.
- The Platform accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or for any damage caused to the User, the User's belongings, or to any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the Platform or any service availed of by the User through the Platform. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. The Platform will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the Platform.
- Users are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The Platform expressly excludes any liability for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by the Platform and which is incurred by you in connection with the Platform, including loss of profits; and any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your breach of these terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Platform shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the Platform.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Platform's, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the Platform and other distinctive brand features of the Platform are the property of the Company or the respective copyright or trademark owner. Furthermore, with respect to the Platform created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Platform.
The User may not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the Platform in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective Users of the Platform, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Company/Platform, to be determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The User agrees and undertakes that they are accessing the Platform at their sole risk and are that they are using their best and prudent judgment before availing any service listed on the Platform or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The User agrees that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from Platform, written or oral, will not create any warranty and the Platform disclaims all liabilities resulting from these.
- The Company/Platform does not guarantee that the Services contained in the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Platform or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User's use of the Platform.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
Neither the Company nor the Platform shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User by emailing to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Entire Agreement These Terms, read with the Policy, form the complete and final contract between the User and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
- Severability If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Platform, or your experience with the Service provided by the Platform, you can contact us at " email@example.com" .